Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Market at Arts on Main

Here is another blogpost to add to the many, I'm sure that are written about this trendy spot full of 'foodie' meals, drinks, art and clothing in the arty Maboneng Precinct, Jozi City. Here is a link to a blog with some great pics and the link to their facebook page:
facebook page -MarketOnMain
Maboneng precinct blog

All I will say, if you have not yet added this experience to your life, in the spirit of living a beautiful event filled life... take a trip into town this Sunday for lunch. (try the mushroom paella if you like exotic mushies!) The market is only open on Sundays and once a month on a Thursday night, there is quite a bit to do in the Maboneng Precinct during the week too.

This blog entry doesn't quite qualify for my series on places south of Jozi, but it is only 20 minutes from my home in Bracken, so I decided to slip it in there ;)

Some pics, hoping to capture the vibe... camera shots never do it justice...







This hottie bought me a coffee... so I let him take me home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment